Our partners are world changers. Evidence of that fills our newly released Annual Report. God has accomplished so much through people who invest in Bible translation. It’s an exciting time to be alive, to be a part of what He’s doing through partnerships worldwide, and to see how mother tongue Scripture is impacting the people groups He created!
In this 2012 Annual Report, you’ll see a number of highlights including:
- Starting 115 new translation projects; 70 of which were first Scripture.
- Cutting the translation time of the “JESUS” film by 50% during a pilot project.
- Connecting 103 churches with “Least of These” people groups, doubling their missions giving.
- Setting a new record of national translators in the Consultant Development Program.
- Serving more than 1 billion people with translation in process.
I invite you to read through this report and pray for our amazing colleagues; men and women who are committed to sharing the Scriptures with their family, friends, and even strangers. As they lead, I invite you to join us as we move toward finishing the task.
We borrow the Apostle Paul’s words here:
“No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us” (Philippians 3:13-14, NLT).
Until all have heard.